Friday, February 09, 2007

Enough Anna Nicole Smith! How Many Died At War ?

Oh my gosh.... what is wrong with this picture? You turn on the news and all you hear about is how a known substance abuser, who suffered the devastating loss of her son and probably had severe depression, is dead. Yet there is a scroll ... A SCROLL ON THE NATIONAL NEWS about the three Americans who died in this f*^&$ war today.

Face it folks, this woman contributed nothing to mankind to be so "famous." She showed her tits in a magazine, you never saw her sober or sane, she married an old man for his $$, has a child who will never know her mother and probably not her biological father. She has a son who died of a drug overdose. This is sad, tragic and pathetic.

Why does she get media attention and our soldiers are fighting for whatever it is and they get a scroll when they die.

I don't read tabloids and don't watch "celebrity TV." I DON'T CARE what the rich, famous and beautiful are doing. As far as I'm concerned most of them need nice normal folks like us to keep them in line and in touch with reality. Look at the pathetic heir to the Hilton fortune, if she were my daughter... she would get her assed whipped and credit cards taken away. I have not stayed at a Hilton Hotel since this skank came on the scene. Rock princess and bayou whore Spears... where are her children while she is sleazing around? If one of them dies because of their stupidity are the going to preempt REAL NEWS??

I can't even watch Oprah anymore because she has become a tad too self-serving and star driven. I used to love her but haven't watched since hurricane Katrina and all that hoopla.

This is just sickening. I feel bad for the child of this woman because she is the one that suffered a true loss but the rest of us.... who cares.

I guess I will go back to PBS TV and NPR radio for real news.

No comments: