Saturday, June 02, 2007

Greed and Stupidity

And the fun begins.

The greed and stupidity have hit with full force.

Why when someone passes away does everyone go crazy? They start pillaging, plundering and stealing. It makes me absolutely insane.

I detest greed and in this situation where the "estate" must go into probate their acts are illegal. These folks don't have the authority to take anything from the home or give anything away, yet, day by day more items are missing from the home.

I think that my husband and I are going to file a paper with the court stating that we do not have any interest in the house, we don't have a key to the house and all visits have been accompanied by other family members. We are afraid that if we don't and items like the car... are given away.... we will be held responsible if a creditor comes back on the family.

I was personally attacked tonight by some weird neighbor when I went over to give one of the cats away. She was zoned out on Zanax because she is "so distressed" over the death of my sister-in-law, and did not feel it appropriate for us to be giving the cats away.... not that she wanted one.

I'm done and my husband is done. We are pulling away from the entire situation and they can do what they want to do without us.

Another family torn apart by greed. What a shame.

No comments: