Saturday, April 12, 2008

Barack Obama is an Elitist Pig

What is it with the Obamas? What is the "Change" that he is going to bring about? I have yet to hear anything specific. He is a dud on foreign policy, sure he has traveled but so have I. I have actually traveled to countries that he has not been to, I have dined with royalty and even dated a prince. Yes, an honest to goodness prince.

I went to school in Mexico City and South East Asia so I learned their politics, traditions, folklore and much more. Therefore, if traveling qualifies one as knowledgeable in foreign policy.... maybe you should vote for me. Oh.... I also have a daughter who just returned from Iraq. That one ups me on Obama.

His wife states that she has had no pride in her country until now?!?! Besides being an absolutely stupid and ignorant remark, what does it mean. She is just a plain ole snob and I do not want her living in MY white house.

Barack is supposedly such an educated man yet his grammar and the context in which he forms sentences is as bad or worse than the current presidents'. (I am not always grammatically correct but I am not running for the leader of the United States.... yet.)

The Obamas attended a church that was led by a religious, racist, zealot of the worst kind and they must have agreed with his teachings and preachings as they continued to attend his services. I have left several churches because I did not agree with the swill coming from the pulpit. So either he was in agreement with the pastor's teachings or he is a hypocrite.

Now Obama has stated that basically he is so much better than us middle class, working poor folks. He made a comment regarding small town, working class people as follows, "It's not surprising that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment."

Listen up Barack my man, I am bitter, I am pissed off that elitist pigs such as yourself are so out of touch with everyday people that you would make such an asshole remark.

I am angry that the cost of higher education is unobtainable for us working class folks, I am angry over gas prices, I am angry over the state of the economy, I am angry over the cost of health care, I am angry that children in this country go to bed hungry at night, I am angry that a person can kill a child through abuse and only get put away for 7 years yet get caught with a couple of joints and get 30 to life, I am angry that we are in a senseless war that has so far killed over 4000 Americans, I am angry that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer... we are losing the middle class. I am angry that snobs such as yourself get up and tell US what we are all about when you have not a clue.

I don't know who I will vote for in the upcoming election but I do know who I WILL NOT VOTE FOR and that is another elitist, rich kid who thinks he knows it all but in actuality knows nothing. The difference is this one does not have his daddy's money behind him he has Oprah's money backing him up.

Go back to your hole and your racist church Obama and family. Our country is in enough trouble we don't need your kind running the place and making an even bigger mess of things.

Oh, and FYI - I don't own a gun, I don't practice formal religion (due to hypocrisy being spewed from the pulpit) I am all for fair trade but incentives to keep industry and jobs in the U.S. so that we can work and pay our bills. Immigration is wonderful if done correctly and everyone pays their fair share and does it legally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was very well said. Most of the people I know simply say "I don't like him," but they never say WHY. If they do, they never give valid points. I'm glad someone can finally step up and say what needs to be said, and at the same time make valid, sensible points. Thank you.