Friday, December 04, 2009

Tiger Woods Is Buying His Wife.... Ummm isn't that called a prostitute....

I am feeling a little sorry for Tiger, I like Tiger Woods and I am not a golf fan.

Sure he messed up by fooling around with other women but we had a President do the same thing and as far as I know he and the Mrs. are still married.... a good, solid marriage can survive this type of indiscretion.

Now it is being said that Tiger is going to up the ante on the pre-nup, shorten the amount of time she has to stay with him and give her 5 mil or more to agree to stay with him. Does this now make her a prostitute? She is being paid, and very well I might add, for staying in her marriage plus a bonus when she divorces him in 2 yrs.

I would just kick her to the curb and say if we can't make this work you don't get the money honey. I will be by to get the kids this weekend.

What he did is not right or moral but what he is trying to do now is plain assinine.

No comments: