Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Opinion of Barack Obama

I posted a previous comment on this man... totally my opinion based on articles I have read in a variety of newspapers such as the NY Times, The Singapore Straits Times, Washington Post, USA Today, political blogs and what I have heard political "experts" and pundits say about him (you cannot get into the man's website without signing up for his newsletter). I personally know people who personally know Obama who are not voting for him. They are friends with him but do not trust him to run this country, this speaks volumes.

I am entitled to my opinion as is everyone else in this free country.

I had one anonymous person post a comment on that post deriding me for my comment and opinion, this person is from Illinois... of course. I responded to this comment in what I felt was a fair and reasonable manner. Today I come on to post a different topic on MY blog and there is yet another comment from this same anonymous person stating that all the information I have is wrong. I guess when the blinders are on you cannot see the forest for the trees. This time, I did not publish this person's comment, I am not going to get into a political debate ie: a losing battle on my personal blog space.

So, Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous please don't bother to post any further comments on this subject on my blog. Your mind is made up as is mine.... end of story. If you would like to "talk" about this man please start your own blog or website.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Well I am not anonymous, I am Alan Mizell of Five Red Dice blog and the man scares me. Too much like a pop star, thank God that most of those young ones in awe of him won't really make it to the polls!