Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rush Limbaugh IS AN IDIOT

So tell me why Don Imus (who I did not listen to) was booted of the radio waves and a known drug addict, liar and idiot like Limbaugh is till blowing hot air into a radio microphone?!?!?

I just heard the man insult Hillary Clinton using terms much more offensive to women than what Imus said.

The man likes to hear himself talk and he doesn't care who he insults in the process. I would love to see him and Donald Trump locked up in a New York Taxi together having a chat. Can you imagine the gossip and bullshit that would take place. Neither one contributes anything positive to this earth. They are negative, pompous asses.

Limbaugh has a letter on ebay reprimanding him for blasting a human for stating that he was a veteran when he was not. I guess that Limbaugh read him the riot act and insulted all veterans in the process..... one of which is my daughter.

Rush, you state you are "just a boy from small town Missouri" go the hell back into your sunflower field and shut your trap.

Hillary for president!!!

No comments: