Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Compiling a Book of Blog Sites - Let me know if you want your site listed

I am compiling a book of blog sites. It is in the final stages of being written and I have loads of sites but I want more.... I always want more.

If you would like to have your Blog considered for publication in this .... publication please email me or leave a comment and I will check out your Blog.

Current Categories Are:
Funny
Politics
Sad
Inner Beauty
Informative
Internet Related
Computer Related
War / Veterans (I might have to break this down into the different wars if I get enough for each
Music
Art
Poetry
Recipes
Medical
Decorating
Antiques and Collectibles
Hobbies
Gaming
Sports
Family Blogs - they must be great
Lifestyles
... Open to suggestions ....

Please be sure to give me a way to contact you and please don't submit a site that will not be maintained and will be offline in 6 months.

Thanks for your help on this.

No comments: